Monday, January 2, 2012

Cold temps on the way!

A couple of days ago I posted that my lemon tree was in full bloom and I was not kidding. I also said that the temps were running above normal, again not kidding! I posted a video today on YouTube as to how great of a day it was mild, maybe cool, but surely not cold. Now look out!, out of nowhere here comes the cold. Low temps in the morning tomorrow are set to hit 29F. Now someone will read this and say 29F is not cold, well remember this is central Florida you know the sunshine state. Let me be the first to tell you if you don't already know. That is cold for here!!!! Don't misunderstand it has been colder, but to go from one extreme to the other on a dime will shake things up around here. I am sure that tomorrow Home Depot will be sold out of space heaters. Now I know why I see the robins all over the yard today. Anyway not much to do other than go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment